Friday, September 15, 2017

My Back-to-School Beauty Lookbook



Hello, beautiful! I haven't done a traditional beauty post in a long time it feels like, so I decided that this week I was going to go back to my roots as a beauty and wellness blogger and put together a back-to-school beauty lookbook for you.

I surfed through every last inch of Pinterest to put together three super easy, super gorgeous looks for the back-to-school season. With just a few simple products, these looks will take you from day to night and back again in no time at all.

Don't forget to let me know your thoughts on these looks @haleymarieblog on social media - and especially tag me on Instagram if you decide to try any of them out for yourself! :) So, without further ado, here are my three easiest back-to-school beauty looks for you to wear and enjoy.


Bold Lips & Bronze Eyes


bold lip, bronze eye

As "bold" as this look is by my standards, I love it because of how glowy and neutral it is! Even though you still get to have the fun of playing with lip color and bronzer, this look isn't so out there that people will stare (in a bad way, I mean) when you walk through the halls. Plus, in my opinion, there's no color palette more perfect for fall than these shades of gold, taupe and mauve. 


Featured products:












The "No Makeup" Look


the "no makeup" look


More often than not, I tend to go for the "less is more" makeup look. This look is perfect for me because when I'm running late for class, I can do it in five minutes, and when I want to look a little more glam, I can add a few extras like nude eyeshadow or a my-lips-but-better lipstick. Best of all, this look enhances the most beautiful part of your body: YOU! 


Featured products:







Anastasia Clear Brow Gel ($17.60 - get it while it's on sale!)









My Going Out Look


going out look


I don't know about you, but for me, a special night out is all about the glitter! I love being bold when I go out because it's one of the only times you won't get weird looks for taking a chance on a new product or makeup look. So, don't be afraid to try something you've never done before - and just go for it, girl! 



Featured products:














What are your favorite makeup products for fall? LMK @haleymarieblog or in the comments below!



Sign up for my monthly newsletter and get access to the FREE printables library!

* indicates required